The Chorale’s artistic and educational programs are made possible by wonderful supporters like you. By making a special gift, you will help us to expand our artistic initiatives and extend our outreach to the community. The Chorale is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for your consideration and for your generous support of the New York City Master Chorale. We look forward to seeing you this season!
NYCMC with long-time supporter, Lemerle Ford
If a donation box does not appear above, click here to donate!
Become a NYCMC GEM by Giving Each Month
By giving each month, you join our dedicated group of GEMs who help to sustain the Chorale all year long.
Diamond – Monthly donation of $1,000
Ruby – Monthly donation of $500
Emerald – Monthly donation of $250
Sapphire – Monthly donation of $100
Amethyst – Monthly donation of $50
Pearl – Monthly donation of $20
To become a GEM, make your selection below and sign up.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, use the box below and select the option on the bottom right of the next page to enter your credit card information.
If you wish to sign up with a different amount, simply select “other” in the box below and indicate your desired amount of monthly giving.
Donations by Mail
Checks can be made out to New York City Master Chorale, and mailed to:
New York City Master Chorale
511 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011
What makes the New York City Master Chorale great?
- I love that we perform both traditional works by composers like Mozart and contemporary works by composers like Paul Leavitt. ~ Beth
- Thea and Dusty do a great job of holding us to a high musical standard and channeling our individual colors into a beautiful choral sound. ~ Matt
- This choir has a certain unique magic about it. ~ Faith
- Choir people are the best people. ~ Lorin
- The sound is so rich! ~ Katie
- There’s nothing better than doing something artistic and exercising a different part of my brain after a long day at work. ~ Charley
- Homemade cookies at rehearsal. And all of the genuinely lovely and talented people who love making and sharing choral music as much as I do. But also those cookies. ~ Dusty
- It’s healing to spend 2-3 hours a week with wonderfully talented people who are also wonderful people, period. ~ Jim
- It feels like family and what more can you ask for in a big city? ~ Minna
- Simply put: the music and the people. Both are the best of the best. ~ Julie
BOOK THE CHORUS
Can’t get enough of the NYC Master Chorale? Book us to perform at your next event.
Ensembles of all sizes available to perform a variety of repertoire.
To book the chorus, please fill out this informational form.
Negotiable fees apply.
Want to know more?